Personal, In-Home Care for Seniors & Disabled
At Zeni's Care Home, our goal is to help our residents achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each person's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes independence and dignity.
Seniors prefer to live in an intimate home-like setting and yet still have available to them when needed, the traditional services of an assisted living.
Home Health Visiting Nurse
Hospice Care and Respite Care
Daily or weekly services include:
- Three nutritious home cooked meals freshly prepard daily, plus snacks
- Medication reminders/24 Hrs. supervison
- Monitoring of vital signs and medical conditions with nurse on-call
- Hygiene assistance/routine personal care
- Complimentary laundry and linen service/housekeeping
- Rides to doctor appointments, errands, shopping, church if desired, etc. (limited)
- Open door policy to family and friends
Whether you need short-term recovery assistance or long-term care, please give us a call today